Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good-by August! Hello FALL!! One word...Starbucks!!


Tomorrow is the last day of August and on Tuesday (Sept. 1) I will see my love again...

Starbucks and I had a long, Hot, Caramelized, Whipped Creamy, Steamy affair last Fall/Winter and now its time to rekindle that relationship. We have this agreement that I will give him the space he deserves this Summer and I will come back in the Fall. I must admit, I have been tempted and did make a couple "drive-by's" but like I told him, id give him the space he needed.

Since Summer, I filled up my morning with my very own concoction of "sweet tea" but I think now its time to break-up with the "sweet tea" and rekindle my love for Starbucks again! I cannot wait to hold that cardboard cup in the palm of my hands and in the future see my all time favorite, The "Red cup". I am also excited to see my "regular" Starbucks friends and talk about Football and holidays.

Oh, how Ive missed thee'

No comments: