Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thank God it's Saturday!

TGIS!!!! {8 things tag}

A bloggy friend of mine, Lisa, had this posted on her blog today so I thought I'd copy her and share my 8 thingg tag...

8 things I'm looking forward to:
~A new Dental Assisting job interview today at 2pm (wish me luck)
~Like Lisa, Summertime and laying out by the pool
~Going to a small family gathering on Sunday
~Moving into my "own" little apartment and decorating it to "my" style
~Taking a photography class at Merced College
~Losing the 25lbs that I need to lose by the 4th of July
~Getting ready for MHS Varsity football season to start
~College football season to start! Gooooooo Bruins!

8 things I did yesterday:
~Grocery shopping
~Had drinks with my aunt at Applebees
~Drained and cleaned the swimming pool with Mark (looks soooo pretty and ready for swimmin)
~Went to have Sushi for dinner last night with Mark
~Pulled weeds in my flowerbeds
~Laundry
~Gave Abby a bath
~Washed my car

8 things I wish I could do:
~Have a Margarita!! ( I third that Lisa!!!)
~Get my laundry done!
~Go to the Gotte's Crawfish Boil! (next year for sure Lisa, eh?)
~Go to Capitola
~Have Sushi again for lunch
~Lose THAT weight for summertime
~Climb Half Dome with Mark
~Spend $200- on a new pair of shoes (oh how I want thee~)

8 shows I watch on t.v:
~Greys Anatomy
~Private Practice
~Keeping up with the Kardashians
~The Hills
~The City
~The Young and the Restless
~The Real Housewives of New York City(just luv Bethenny), Orange County, & Atlanta (NeNe is a crack-up)
~CashCab

No comments: