Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's all about my Purse Hook!



The newest accessory in my handbag with be the Purse Hook! The Chinese principle of FENG SHUI says, "You should never put your purse on the floor because it is where there is the most negative energy. It shows a lack of respect for money and wealth." Purse hooks are a way to assist in securing and having a sanitary place for your purse, diaper bag, back pack, or shopping bag. Girlz, when you are out at a restaurant or bar you'll no longer have to hang your purse on the back of a chair, from your knee or put it on the floor!!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Do these things legitimately work? I mean, I would think you'd bump it with your elbow and the whole thing would be on the floor.

Bethany said...

Do these things legitimately work? I mean, I would think you'd bump it with your elbow and the whole thing would be on the floor.

Jamers said...

I tried one of these to have at work and it didn't fit right over the edge of my desk, so I returned it. I think I still want one, though!

Lisa said...

my MIL has one. She used it over X mas and I fell in love! A friend gave it to her though, so she doesn't know where it came from. Where did you get yours?

~Teana~ said...

*Lisa, I received this as a Christmas gift but I believe she found this at a little boutique in Fountain Valley, Ca. I hear that Macy's and Nordstrom's have them too! I love it and it works on all the tables ive used it on so far. I should try and make my own, you wouldnt believe the people that come up to ask me about it. haha